Best 10 tips : How to water indoor plants while on vacation
Do you know how to water indoor plants while on vacation?
There are many conditions to how to water indoor plants while on vacation. There are many plants need some different types of care. Sometimes, you must need some different cares in Vacation.
Here are some cares about how to water indoor plants while on vacation.
- Trim foliage of mature plants the day before leaving so they will require less water during your absence.
- Water all mature plants and seedlings thoroughly the night before leaving.
- Place gallon jugs of distilled water around the plants. You can also fill up empty gallon jugs with tap water.
- Cut long pieces of natural twineto put inside the jug with just a few inches remaining outside.
- Tape over jug openings with duct tape to slow down evaporation.
- The jugs next to your plants.
- Place the remaining end of each twine piece inside one of your pots so it’s laying on the soil.
- Place something on the end to hold the string down.
- The water will travel through the twine and into your soil as needed.
- Give your plants some natural light by a window. Keep in mind, the more sunlight they get, the faster the soil will dry out.